Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Gamer Coming Up For Zeke?

Jerruh melts down and hires a couple co-ed hookers in 3....2....1....

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Or will the league hypocrisy will show.

As hard as the team came down on Lucky Whitehead (before even knowing if he'd actually done the crime or not), I think we're already seeing the hypocrisy that exists within the Cowboys organization. I wouldn't be surprised if the league turns the other way so that Jerry could cover up this mess a little more.

Jerry just needs time for a couple more witnesses to mysteriously vanish...

CC was quoted yesterday as saying it would be announced in the next 48 hours so I'm guessing sometime before Thursday's games if it is indeed coming.  

Ezekiel Elliott - RB - Cowboys

A source told Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio a suspension is "definite" for Ezekiel Elliott.

How long the suspension will last is still up in the air, and it is unclear when the league will announce their decision, although Friday has been rumored. Once the suspension is handed down, Elliott could decide to appeal the decision or even take the league to court in order to delay the ban. Over a year into this saga, there is still a myriad of ways it could end.
Source: Pro Football Talk Aug 10 - 11:36 PM

I've read its possible it could be 6 games. 

p.s. He did get 6 games. Good for the NFL, I really thought he'd get less because he's part of the Star and what that does for NFL ratings. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
p.s. He did get 6 games. Good for the NFL, I really thought he'd get less because he's part of the Star and what that does for NFL ratings. 
I thought that too initially, but Goodell didn't hold back on his buddy Kraft with Deflategate...  I'm glad Goodell actually did what he "should" have done under the DV policy.