Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings’ Holton Hill calls suspension ‘learning experience,’

He’s also been giving plenty of tips to Kris Boyd, a cornerback taken in the sixth round of the draft in April who had been Hill’s teammate at Texas. Hill calls Boyd his “best friend” and “brother.’’

https://www.twincities.com/2019/06/16/vi...p-in-2019/

He's going to miss Atl, GB, Oakland and Chicago...
You're supposed to know better by the time you're in the NFL. 
Sure go ahead and learn from it, but no pass from me or the league. Frankly I figured it was weed vs whatever else he ingested that got him iced for 25% of the season.

hrmmmmm.......

holton hill = drugs > $$$$$$$

dumbass. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
He's going to miss Atl, GB, Oakland and Chicago...
You're supposed to know better by the time you're in the NFL. 
Sure go ahead and learn from it, but no pass from me or the league. Frankly I figured it was weed vs whatever else he ingested that got him iced for 25% of the season.
Yeah, it's not good when a guy known for off-the-field issues in college gets suspended for using performance-enhancing substances after his rookie season...  the guy has all the talent in the world, but the pattern of questionable decision-making is there for everyone to see. 

Its why the guy was an UDFA. His ability is very good, certainly enough where he could have been drafted in rounds 3 or 4. I don't expect this to be the last boneheaded move on his part, it'll be tough for the organization to commit to the guy with another contract.