Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins: I'm .500 QB, need wins for 'next level'
"I think the next level, really, is all about winning," Cousins said during mandatory minicamp on Wednesday. "I'm pretty much a .500 quarterback in my career so far and I don't think that's where you want to be, and that's not why you are brought in or people or excited about you.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2695...next-level

Amen to that!

Yeah, winning is important...

huh,  no kidding? lol

Hmmm....this mantra about WINNING sounds familiar. Too bad it doesn't apply to GM's/VP's!

I don't even remember seeing any GM's/VP's playing in a football game.  I guess it's exclusive for players only.

He's right, but it's not like it's breaking news to anyone. Just stating the obvious. 

The offseason be soooooooo slow. Training camps start to pop up in a month in the NFL, right around the corner really.

Knock it off Sticky, it's only June!!!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
He's right, but it's not like it's breaking news to anyone. Just stating the obvious. 

The offseason be soooooooo slow. Training camps start to pop up in a month in the NFL, right around the corner really.
That's true...  but it's nice to see Cousins has the self-awareness to state it.  Not a lot of professional athletes would come out and say that type of thing.  It shows good leadership on Cousins part, hopefully he'll do his part to change the narrative that has followed him around.

[Image: e3n6vqyfcsry.gif]
He knows it's time. Eat up...
His win/loss record is personal to him. Doesn't mean he likes it or doesn't want better results.