Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Available Day 3.

Hakeem Butler was a guy that I (based on what the experts said) would go higher.  He'd be a nice addition.  And, of course, there are still DBs left to pluck.  I would guess that most OL prospects- at this point- are "projects" (i.e. will need time before they can start).  And that's OK, too.

There is a ton of prospects still available.

If we draft a fourth consecutive player on offense, Zim will look like he contracted Dragon scale...

I'd be down with Butler...Johnson from Iowa...Edwards from Wisconsin...there's a lot left...and if Rick loves someone, he can go up with one of our 17 Day 3 picks...

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Hakeem Butler was a guy that I (based on what the experts said) would go higher.  He'd be a nice addition.  And, of course, there are still DBs left to pluck.  I would guess that most OL prospects- at this point- are "projects" (i.e. will need time before they can start).  And that's OK, too.
If you can improve his drop rate he'd be a steal in the 4th. But I think the Vikings have a hangup on drops. 

Samia please.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Butler may be a slower but more physical Randy Moss. His size, his long stride; goes up and gets it. He may not always blow by the top of the defense but he can win the one on ones snagging the ball. He is really good at seperating from defenders as he attacks the ball in the air. His guy could be blanketed on him in coverage - as soon as he finds the ball and leaps space just happens. Then, he can be a monster to bring down. Dude is hungry for the endzone once he has the ball. He uses his size and challenges defenders to take him down - running straight through defenders and winning often.

Thats a hell of a comparison, but yea watching him run and play in his highlights reminded me a lot of a bigger Randy Moss.

If Rudy is really on the way out, this guy would be awesome to watch play next to Diggs and Thielen. It be awesome to watch him in camp competing with Treadwell.

I hate to say this but there is a lot of value in taking a guy like Finley at this point.