Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders-from the wait what files

Huh---so a guy that's been doing beer commercials for the last decade is gonna wing it

That is one hot burning dumpster.  Mayock is gonna find being wrong as a GM has a lot more consequences than a bad opinion on a tv show. 

Because 2 heads are better than 20...
This is like when I'm riding in an Uber and the driver thinks he knows a shortcut better than Google. Dude you ain't smarter than Google!

Alas, poor Mayock.  A year ago he was a rational human being.  Then he met Jon Gruden... :#

I guess I'm not too bothered by this.  I feel like if they did their job, the big board is set.  They know who they like and who they don't.  Outside of trades, you could probably just have an algorithm draft for you.  It's not like they'll have this huge revelation come draft day to change the narrative.

"They don't know who to trust" is a strange way to word things. I feel that's a poor choice of descriptive words vs. a show of some kind of paranoia.

"I like you guys; but i'll listen to everyone" seems more realistic and reasonable

[Image: cjlamke4nbxe.gif]
here’s a peek at their draft room...  Wink B)  

Chris Mortenson said on Sirius this morning that all teams send their scouts home and invite them back for the draft.  They do not enter the war room, but are in rooms next to the war room to answer any questions they may have when discussing potential choices.  Sounds like Fake News has entered into the Draft news.  The media just plain sucks these days.