Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my Purple brothers and sisters
After a long absence, (mostly due to confusion over changes and just to busy to be on a couple different forums), I wanted to say I am back! Sorry for the long absence! Looking forward to being involved in some good discussions with such most excellent purple brothers and sisters!

Glad to see you rejoin us!

BOOM

Good to be back!

So does your name mean...
1)Cal-ifornia min fan. I'll guess this.
2) calm inn fan. Well you came back to the wrong room.
3) calamity fan. You are right at home.

4.) Live in California, born and raised in MN, remain true to my MN teams ...even though I have lived in CA since 1988  Wink

Quote: @Calminnfan said:
4.) Live in California, born and raised in MN, remain true to my MN teams ...even though I have lived in CA since 1988  Wink
Sounds like me except the other coast. I was born and raise Mn and left for sunny Fl. in 1987. Still a Vikes and Twins fan. Wolves and Wild weren't up there when I left so no allegiance to them. Other then they're from there. 
Anywhoo...Welcome back brother.
SKOL!!!

Thank you to both of you, it is good to be back!

Quote: @Calminnfan said:
Welcome Back!

I was born in MN as well - lived in Minnetonka for my early years of life - then CA since 1970. Brought my young boyhood love of the Vikes (with the help of my Dad, brother & God Father) to CA with me. My first true Pro Sports team I ever cared about.

Im in Northern Cal (East Bay - about 35 minutes from San Francisco (with no traffic). Where you at?

Welcome back Calminnfan, I was born and raised in MN, but now reside in Temecula.  Where abouts are you located?

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
Welcome back Calminnfan, I was born and raised in MN, but now reside in Temecula.  Where abouts are you located?
Porterville...