Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs
no show so far and didn’t accept Cousins offer to work out in Atlanta. Hey Geoff, do you think he wants trade to Washiington?

Uh-oh, hope this has a good ending.  We really need Diggs on the vikes and playing his best.

I did see that he congratulated AT on his new contract.

Haven't heard he wanted a trade. I also didn't expect him to be a no show either. Weird situation. 

He may have told the coaches, no sense in reading into anything that may be a bunch of nothing.

So...has he come to OTA yet?

its odd that none of the beat writers have picked up on this and blew up twitter with speculation.

Or maybe he has something going on that he is sorting out. I am not going to worry about this. 

Last I heard it's voluntary, also not the first or last player that won't attend all sessions of the OTA's.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Last I heard it's voluntary, also not the first or last player that won't attend all sessions of the OTA's.
yes they are voluntary,  but when you are getting paid like one of the leaders of a team,  your ass should be there unless you got a medical or family related issue.  this is their jobs,  imagine if you were an employer and one of your highest paid employees decided that they didnt want to show up for optional functions?  if the top paid guys dont show up.... why should the under paid dudes?