Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Of Course They Are

ISAIAH JOHNSONDB, HOUSTON COUGARS
Rotoworld's Josh Norris passes along that Houston CB Isaiah Johnson is taking an official-30 visit to the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday.Johnson (6'2/208) is a blazer of a cornerback who scorched a 4.40-second trail in the 40-yard dash at the combine on his way to posting a SPARQ score landing him in the 97th percentile of NFL cornerbacks. The Vikings will be showing him around on Tuesday, while Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline relayed near the end of March that Johnson likewise had an official trip set up with the Denver Broncos. We shall likely see the Houston corner off the board at some point on Day 2, though in a thinner corner class, it's possible that he could float up toward Day 1 should an NFL team fall in love with his talents.
SOURCE: Josh Norris on Twitter

Isn't this the guy that started as a WR and then was moved to CB?

Isaiah Johnson is a target for teams looking to develop a starting corner for Year 2 or 3 of his career. Long and physical but impressively fluid, Johnson profiles as a high-ceiling man coverage corner who can win in the press and carry speed down the field.

A WR-to-CB convert with only two years of corner play under his belt (22 games), Johnson's foot discipline, ball tracking instincts, and press technique are all too spotty for NFL play in Year 1, but he has promising eye discipline and recovery quickness to survive in man coverage. At the Senior Bowl, Johnson must prove to coaches he is teachable, as well as test his quickness against college football's shiftier senior receivers.

Now, now Barr...

I got 2 words for you; Wassawa Serwanga

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Now, now Barr...

Was Wassawa a convert? I know Robert Tate was. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
Now, now Barr...

Yes, from Mormon to Methodist...

Sounds like too much of a challenge to let slip away

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
Now, now Barr...

I believe he converted from comforter to quilt.