Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers and Bears to open the season...
I think it's the oldest rivalry in the NFL? 

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status/...tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicagotribune.com%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fbears%2Fct-spt-bears-packers-nfl-season-opener-20190325-story.html

Good game. Shows where the media is on early guesses on the NFCN. Up and comer with the Bears and perennial national draw with the Packers. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Good game. Shows where the media is on early guesses on the NFCN. Up and comer with the Bears and perennial national draw with the Packers. 
Wait for it....

Browns will be an early media darling too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
Wait for it....

Oh God yes. Big time. But rightly so. I'm almost rooting for that franchise to turn it around, it seems different this time. I like Mayfield. I'll enjoy watching them play. I'm really down on Minnesota and I can't see that changing much with the Draft or any other signings. It smells just like another mediocre or less season. I'm already resigned to that fact, which is new territory for me. Not getting any hopeful feelings like I always do. 

Better for us them some have been. As much as KC beating New England a couple years ago was entertaining because of that. I would rather have a game of importance to us. I'm selfish that way.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
Wait for it....

Oh God yes. Big time. But rightly so. I'm almost rooting for that franchise to turn it around, it seems different this time. I like Mayfield. I'll enjoy watching them play. I'm really down on Minnesota and I can't see that changing much with the Draft or any other signings. It smells just like another mediocre or less season. I'm already resigned to that fact, which is new territory for me. Not getting any hopeful feelings like I always do. 

I have to agree with you about the Vikings.  I got that impending feeling this will be another disappointing year for them.  Only if all the stars are aligned and every single break goes our way is probably the only way they will have a winning season. 

So the Browns will be the next team to win a Super Bowl before us. I hope they do well for there long suffering fans. They know more suffering then us.

So the Bears made it to the playoffs and the Packers didn't.  Anyone want to bet they open and Lambblow?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Wait for it....

Super Bowl winning team usually opens up the season at home on Thursday. They've got New England opening on Sunday Night. The Browns are rumored to be the favored opponent.