Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Interested In Mannion As Siemian Meets With The Jets
Minnesota reportedly wants him back, but the Vikings are cap-strapped, and Siemian has interest from a few places, according to Garafolo.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...with-jets/

C'mon jets

I cannot imagine WHY the team would want Siemian back.  If they did bring him back, I would have to go back to the thread that wondered if the team was TOO loyal to some of their players... and respond with a "HECK YES!"  
We've got Sloter.  Either he's not as good as they thought he was... or the team just loves flushing money down the hole.  Or they could stop trying to get a 2nd stringer... and get Sloter ready to play (and draft a 3rd string / camp arm).

Ok, pardon me for shutting off my filter but how in the hell does Siemian have “interest???”

I like this ...................."get Sloter ready to play (and draft a 3rd string / camp arm). "

Every time I've seen simian (pun intended ) play it looks like he bounces around dazed and confused----enough

I don’t know what the Vikings see in Siemian. Maybe he looks good in practice but Sloter looks better in games. The reality is that if we have to rely on Siemian, we are done. In that case, let’s see what we have in Sloter. If he sucks, at least we will know and we haven’t lost anything. 

Time to kick Sloter out of the nest.

I was hoping they shot their load with Siemian last year.

I don't see how the team isn't going to be another mediocre club this season. They were 8-7-1 last year and the O-line might be WORSE. Hate to be the negative Nancy but, jesus......