Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings to Host Josh Kline for Visit

He gives up lots of sacks and pressures. I can see why Spielman likes him.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
He gives up lots of sacks and pressures. I can see why Spielman likes him.
LOL.

Desperate times in Vikingland. Spielman didn't see this scenario unfolding?? IMO, incredibly poor planning and lack of foresight.

I think we are gonna run a new Offense, that only requires 3 linemen, 2 TE, QB, 4 WR and a RB.   In this case we are loaded with OL.  Drink the Koolaide...drink :anguished:

This is beyond frustrating. Year after year this team seems to scramble for table scraps and others leftovers to fill a vital unit. Going back to 2002 McKinnie we have since drafted 1 offensive lineman in round 1. This is Rick's problem now but it's a Viking thing long before him. 
Let's keep changing QB's and drafting WR's in the 1st round but wonder why the offense just doesn't sustain. Year 2 for our latest QB. That in itself is a rarity almost. Looks like we are at least one more year from being able to address this for Kirk. Will we or be looking for another QB to not protect after year 3.
I'm afraid it's going to be a long year. Really more so a short one again. I was feeling alot better this time last year.

And Minnesota wants to resign Simien. So Sloter still isn't ready? Ridiculous.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Then they better move on from him.  If he can't make it past QB3 by now, then he is not going too.
This offseason sure has been a Debbie Downer.  

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
[Image: wjofq3otmmf5.gif]
[Image: zxsujhp4hls3.gif]

Quote: @"GodThor" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Then they better move on from him.  If he can't make it past QB3 by now, then he is not going too.
This offseason sure has been a Debbie Downer.  
Absolutely. 

I wonder if Sloter even had a chance or if Kubiak went with his more familiar guy. I sure don't see what they see in Simien. Either here or when he was out there. 
Edit:
While I'm wondering. Who is running this offense this year?