Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ha!! I love it...
His political leaning's aside, this is one po'ed, ballsy and principled MF'er;

Trump volunteer sues GOP over health overhaul repeal failure
Associated Press AUGUST 4, 2017 — 1:55PM

The Virginian-Pilot reports that in a suit filed in U.S. District Court, Bob Heghmann claims GOP lawmakers defrauded contributors with promises to undo "Obamacare."
The retired attorney claims the Republican National Committee and the Republican Party of Virginia raised more than $755 million over seven years while campaigning on a repeal-and-replace platform. The Republican-controlled Senate failed last month to approve a new health care bill.
The 70-year-old from Virginia Beach wants the Republican Party to return contributions or threaten lawmakers with losing financial support if they fail to repeal the ACA.
Federal records show Heghmann gave $875 to the Republican party in New Hampshire, where he recently lived and volunteered for Donald Trump's campaign.
http://www.startribune.com/trump-volunte...438578133/

Oh for stupid.  Should we be able to sue every politician for their unkept campaign promises?  How does this crap even make the news? 

Pissed off sure, ballsy and principled, not so much. What a frivolous lawsuit. But he has a lot of money so I guess he can spend it as he wishes because he didn't get his way. And that's really all it amounts to.  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Pissed off sure, ballsy and principled, not so much. What a frivolous lawsuit. But he has a lot of money so I guess he can spend it as he wishes because he didn't get his way. And that's really all it amounts to.  

A wealthy 70 year old on medicare is upset about the failure to repeal Obamacare?