Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's back - The Brad Johnson 5th Annual March Madness Challenge!
A MUST for ALL Viking Fans (and NFL Alumni & Media).  Enter our 5th Annual  NO-FEE QB Brad Johnson March Madness Bracket Challenge.  Winners in the NFL Alumni, Media & Fan Divisions.  A lot of fun  and trash talk.  Several people here have won the fan division in the 4 previous events.  Brad is a great guy and will trash talk you.

See the info here on our Twitter link, or email me at [email protected] if you want to compete this year against Brad and other former NFL players.

https://twitter.com/VikeFans/status/1106546396004528128

YES!!!!  

B)

I'm in!

In.  This might be the distraction I need.  Things got real hectic late November and really haven't slowed down.  Haven't followed NCAA at all.  Didn't even know that Zags were the #1 team...   always liked picking them as an Underdog...  so now I guess I might have to pick against them, but probably not in this bracket. 

Thanks Tom.  

Near as I can tell my bracket disappeared. No clue what has happened.

I did my bracket, saved it and went out and back in to make sure it was there. Login today and all picks are gone. Any ideas?

I made my picks, went back a day later and changed a couple. Logged in today and it says zero picks saved, 0-32. ??

Havoc and Hidalgo.  I had not been on the board the last 10 days, as I tend to spend time creating our Twitter content.  I heard from one other player who said he had this problem, and Ireported it to CBS Sports.  they did not reply.  So sorry for your troubles.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
Havoc and Hidalgo.  I had not been on the board the last 10 days, as I tend to spend time creating our Twitter content.  I heard from one other player who said he had this problem, and Ireported it to CBS Sports.  they did not reply.  So sorry for your troubles.
it's all good Tom, it turns out I'm just a dumbass and was on the wrong sight. Once I got on the right website my bracket was easy to find. Not that it matters any since I had Duke and North Carolina in the final, yet another dumbass move