Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Zim got his wish in keeping Barr...
Big year for you, Mike. Time to shit or get off the pot. 

It’s a little early for the annual StickyCurse no...!?   Wink  B)

I don't think this was a decision made solely by Zimmer if we're going to look at it big picture. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I don't think this was a decision made solely by Zimmer if we're going to look at it big picture. 
He's extremely talented, zero doubt. Its a better D with him. Its a good place to spend money.

Is it time for Rick to pick up the phone and talk to both Rudolph and Griffen about restructuring their contracts?

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
Is it time for Rick to pick up the phone and talk to both Rudolph and Griffen about restructuring their contracts?
It's inevitable since they're currently over the cap and need to be compliant by 3PM CT tomorrow. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
It's inevitable since they're currently over the cap and need to be compliant by 3PM CT tomorrow. 
So Brez probably slept like a baby last night???

Well, if its Everson, looks like Barr will be spending more time rushing the QB with Wilson and Kendricks as a nickle LB set. This could be the best of bith worlds as it gives our defense more flexibility out of the nickel
set. 

My money was on this as the understanding when they signed the contract incentivize by sack production.