Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latavious Signing with the Saints per Adam Schefter
Now What ?  

There was about a 10% chance Murray was going to be back. Backs are a dime a dozen. 

Well he’s dead to me now!  Wink 

So now Murray plays second fiddle to Kamara instead of Cook. Why is that better for him? Oh yeah, I suppose it's $$.

I wish the best for him personally. I hope his team goes winless.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
There was about a 10% chance Murray was going to be back. Backs are a dime a dozen. 

I agree. I actually like Boone to take on that role. I think he could be the right hook to Cooks uppercut

Quote: @Canthony said:
@MaroonBells said:

I agree. I actually like Boone to take on that role. I think he could be the right hook to Cooks uppercut

So we'll have two RBs that are under 6' and weigh about 205? There was a lot of value in being able to bring in Murray's 6'3", 230 pound frame, to block or drive the pile, and his slashing running style was a nice change of pace as well. I think his loss will hurt and we need more than Boone.

RB might be a Day 2 priority now with us as run heavy as we are likely to be....maybe David Montgomery...

Tay leaves on a classy note...

lataviusmurrayThank you to the Vikings organization for giving me an opportunity to do what I love to do. My time in Minnesota has been unforgettable because of the fans, the community and most importantly because of the guys in that locker room. Thank you for being the birthplace of my first child and spoiling my family with those Minnesota nice vibes. Nothing but love from the Tay