Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, the Lions are front runners for Barr...
Just checked out Rotoworld and saw the Lions are supposedly the favorites to land Barr. I imagine this is old news to many but I have been away from the board the past couple of days dealing with a no water usage ban here in my little hamlet in Nodak. One will certainly appreciate the modern convenience of a functioning toilet and shower after such an experience....

...anyway, back to Barr. So I saw the interview PA did with Rapoport at the combine, where Rapoport divulged that he was frankly surprised that Barr hadn’t been traded last year because it was apparently well-known that he wanted to be on the west coast. So what gives with this Lions hoo hah?? Is he trying to stick it to the Vikings? Any word on this Geoff??

I'm sure Patricia would love to land Barr. But aren't they a 4/3 too?

Living in Detroit vs MN? Yuch

I have read in a lot of places that Detroit is going to be major players this FA period. Tampering begins today. 

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Just checked out Rotoworld and saw the Lions are supposedly the favorites to land Barr. I imagine this is old news to many but I have been away from the board the past couple of days dealing with a no water usage ban here in my little hamlet in Nodak. One will certainly appreciate the modern convenience of a functioning toilet and shower after such an experience....

...anyway, back to Barr. So I saw the interview PA did with Rapoport at the combine, where Schefter divulged that he was frankly surprised that Barr hadn’t been traded last year because it was apparently well-known that he wanted to be on the west coast. So what gives with this Lions hoo hah?? Is he trying to stick it to the Vikings? Any word on this Geoff??
Great transition into talking about Detroit...

Looks like the Jets have bumped up their offer for Barr.

c’mon Jets....

Flowers is going to Detroit, they are out on Barr, Fowler going to LA, basically only leaves the Jets for Barr   haha....

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Flowers is going to Detroit, they are out on Barr, Fowler going to LA, basically only leaves the Jets for Barr   haha....
There is another NFC North team that is very much in on him. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Shit

...and they wear puke green and gold don’t they

Zim won’t go down w/o a fight...  Wink