Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flipping Sage's question
If you were a free agent, what would your top 3 team choices be?

New England, Minnesota, and Denver.  

Vikings
after that highest bidding team not named Packers, Cowboys, Patriots, Falcons or Saints.

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Vikings
after that highest bidding team not named Packers, Cowboys, Patriots, Falcons or Saints.
If you were a free agent you would not want to play for Pats??????????????

It is true players don't care a bout winning only money!!!

Real NFL players (I don't) see them having MN as a top 3 team they want to go to.
Sure MN fans that wish they were players would pick MN.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
If you were a free agent, what would your top 3 team choices be?
Man, that's a good and complex question. As I sit here with ridiculous amounts of time as a half dozen 12 year old girls invade my house for my daughter's birthday (all of whom have better phones than I do) I will ponder...

..and say Minnesota because i'm a fan and I actually like the area--well run org, great music scene, Sugar Maples in the fall. #2 Patriots. Love the Boston area for a number of reasons, and you can't argue with their success. Denver should be up there because I love this city, but man I hate the Donkeys. So #3, I will say New Orleans. Successful org and a city with a great soul and spirit. 

Quote: @"holmanjp" said:
@"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Vikings
If you were a free agent you would not want to play for Pats??????????????

It is true players don't care a bout winning only money!!!

Real NFL players (I don't) see them having MN as a top 3 team they want to go to.
Sure MN fans that wish they were players would pick MN.
I am looking at as a fan and teams I do not like.  Only reason I said highest bidder is because to prove how much i dislike those teams.  To be honest if I was that good I would want to go to a team on the brink of making it if not the Vikings.   I would feel better if I turned out to be one of the missing pieces to bring home a championship to team that has not gotten one.  As long as it is not one of the ones I mentioned earlier.

Well, I've been a fan  since 1968 so Minnesota is an easy choice...plus Minneapolis is a pretty cool city...

Carolina because I like the area...

Seattle because it's the closest to the Canadian Rockies...

Seattle, New England and Minnesota

I would throw Tampa in the mix, just cause of the synergy Arians brings, weather and no income tax.

MN: Too cold for too long, taxes are too high, not as friendly/easy a place to live for people of color vs the south

Positives: Great schools, health care, can leave when the season is over, easy to avoid mn tax, 4 seasons, midwest culture