Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geoff Nichols!! Where you at!! We need an UPDATE! :) SKOL!!!!
Dying to hear your yearly breakdown!! 

Thanks again!

^^^^

instead of a bat signal we need a longship signal over the twin cities or wherever  he resides.

agreed

[Image: cebfnt9ndzza.jpeg]

I'm here! Sorry I've just been so busy early this spring that I haven't been able to put together a thorough breakdown. I actually have it laid out but finding the time to write it up is a whole different story.

If you guys want to post some questions I would be more than willing to answer them the best I can! 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
If you guys want to post some questions I would be more than willing to answer them the best I can! 
What are the chance they move Wayne's?  And do they get a 2nd rounder for him?  Same could be asked about Grif, but probably not looking at a 2nd, what could they get?

Quote: @Amazonviking said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
What are the chance they move Wayne's?  And do they get a 2nd rounder for him?  Same could be asked about Grif, but probably not looking at a 2nd, what could they get?
No source but my educated guess/opinion is that Waynes is here in 2019. The $9M isn't a terrible deal and it buys you insurance against Xavier regressing further or Hughes taking an extended time to recover off his ACL. 

Trade value is hard but I would imagine that a 2nd may convince the Vikings to move him. Griffen is probably worth a 4th at most since the motivation to move him would be to clear cap. 

Quote: @Amazonviking said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I'm not the Guru, but here's my prediction:

Waynes.
I'd say the chances of them moving him are about 90%. Those combine rumors are almost never without some basis in fact. A 2nd rounder is maybe a little high. Arguing for a 2nd are his age and 1st-round pedigree. Arguing for a 4th are the facts that he hasn't quite lived up to his 11th overall billing and his contact. So I think a 3rd is the most likely straight-up value.  I guess we'll find out soon. 

Griffen.
Everson is a different story. Age, contract and mental health are all working against us. I'd put his straight up value in the 6th round, but like a sub-prime mortgage, it will likely be tied up in some sort of package. It wouldn't surprise me too much if they simply released him. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I'm here! Sorry I've just been so busy early this spring that I haven't been able to put together a thorough breakdown. I actually have it laid out but finding the time to write it up is a whole different story.

How much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?