Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater to be traded to the Dolphins?
This is the internet at its finest.  Wink

Hey, if it is on the internet it must be fact.  Gotta love it.   B)

Hmmmm.

Teddy Bridgewater‏Verified account @teddyb_h2o  11h11 hours ago
More
I can sense God is about to perform another miracle in my life.
70 replies1,406 retweets4,613 likes

handful of tweets in a row that read like that. 

could be he close to clearance. could be he is a trade option for his home town team. 

OR it could be he a religous guy. 

Quote: @"Vikeking2" said:
handful of tweets in a row that read like that. 

could be he close to clearance. could be he is a trade option for his home town team. 

OR it could be he a religous guy. 
Teddy is definitely religious. My take is that is what it is. Possibly that he comes off the PUP list sooner rather than later. I think him being traded is less than 1% at this point. Silly. This year, anyway.

BUT....having said that, TB is SO popular in Florida it would be a bases-loaded homerun if the Dolphins got him. Their base would lose its shit. And if the team thinks Tannehill's knee will be problematic from this point on, who knows for sure?

The Dolphins would want 2 QBs with questionable knees? Come on.

Adam Gase was Bears' OC during Jay Cutler's best year,  Cutler's Fox contract allegedly has clauses to let him out if he wants, and Jay denied he was "retired" when he signed with Fox. Done deal.

Funny, I was going to post in the Tannehill thread yesterday that it's too bad we don't have 2 starting caliber, healthy QB's.

Time for the Vikings to be disciplined and stay the course.

Let the Bradford/Bridgewater questions get answered on the field and in the training room through this fall and this season.

If Bridgewater and his agent want a trade vs being tolled? Too bad. I want whats best for the Vikings, and that means their choice at qb under their timeline. 

Critical thinking officially dead...

If TB was taking snaps and getting close to activation, I could understand another teams interest.  But why would they take a flyer on a player with that type of injury with little to no guarantee of him competing again???

Theyre gonna close their eyes while he takes the physical, ralphie...