Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Topic: Wow, these NFL Owners know how to live...

Its right on the intercoastal, its gorgeous. Was on a boat and saw it from the water. They have tours also that float you by all the mansions.

Otoh, there's something about needing multiple safe rooms in the house that smacks of wtf...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Otoh, there's something about needing multiple safe rooms in the house that smacks of wtf...
Being uber-wealthy leads to a certain level of paranoia, but at the same time, you are a target. Home invasion when the owner is home is usually rare (outside of South Africa) but if you have the money, why wouldn't you go the extra mile?

Ok so I'm confused. If he's among those who "know how to live",  why is he dead?
We all end up equal in the end.

There are no inheritance taxes or estate taxes under Florida law. This applies to the estates of any decedents who have passed away after December 31, 2004. If an individual's death occurred prior to that time, then an estate tax return would need to be filed.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Ok so I'm confused. If he's among those who "know how to live",  why is he dead?
Not sure all beliefs agree with that... B)

@suncoastvike said:
An over simplification - not sure everyone would agree with that... B)
That's me. Keep it simple...
You can add the stupid. I often deserve it.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@purplefaithful said:
@suncoastvike said:
Not at all SC...Just giving you a hard time, nothing is simple anymore is it?

I need to go away, find some quiet, little island with turquoise waters to live out my time lol! 

@suncoastvike said:
@purplefaithful said:
@suncoastvike said:
Not at all SC...Just giving you a hard time, nothing is simple anymore is it?

I need to go away, find some quiet, little island with turquoise waters to live out my time lol! 
I used to dream about a quite shack by myself on a mountain top. Then some a$$hole ruined that for me.
Thanks Ted.
Your get away sounds nice.