Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It never fails, stupid found me
"Hey someone has a 33 jersey, who is Cook?" "I don't remember a Viking named Cook." "What position is P?" Lol. Some people crack me up. But at least it took a while this time. This weather is absolutely bizarre. It feels and looks like fall. I am getting a bit nostalgic because it's the last camp here. It was a good run though. Lots of memories here but many more to come. Cheers!  

O. M. G

You might want to change seats...or call to make sure someone has bail money...

Screw that. Other that the stupidity, I really like my spot. It looks like some of the whiners are moving. Guess they can't handle 60 some degrees.

I'd probably die in 60 degrees! Lol...real feel of 105 right now...

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
"Hey someone has a 33 jersey, who is Cook?" "I don't remember a Viking named Cook." "What position is P?" Lol. Some people crack me up. But at least it took a while this time. This weather is absolutely bizarre. It feels and looks like fall. I am getting a bit nostalgic because it's the last camp here. It was a good run though. Lots of memories here but many more to come. Cheers!  
Eejits like that should not get to watch training camp while I'm stuck at work.

Was only able to make a handful, but a lot of fond memories for me at Mankato as well. Talking to Terry Allen at the Albatross. Talking to Warren Moon after practice.  350 pounders clownishly riding too-small bikes. 

Why would idiots like that go to a NFL training camp...geez

I had heard of a conversation during the last camp between a very knowledgeable VikeFan and some other VikeFan who thinks he knows stuff...  both of them had a brain fart on a certain number out there on the field.  Had to look up who it was in the booklet...   Once they knew who it was... Both agreed that it never happened...  =)   

.... just a myth. 

Its 52 here in Duluth, i was wondering about the temp in Mankato...

Everytime i go down there it's miserably hot. Last year we could hardly sit in the stands and watch.

It takes all kinds I guess. One guy asked me what position Cook plays and another asked if Harrison Smith is a receiver. Lol. 

Saw a Hovan jersey the other day...... WTF? Unless it was actually Hovan the man wearing it I don't get it. THat guy was an absolute nothing. In fact he should have changed his name to Havno.