Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Top 50 Free Agents
Couple tackles, couple centers and one guard. Paradis is an interesting idea. Zone guy, relationship with Kubiak, but he's the only player on Denver's line who's any good. Don't know why they'd let him go. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...ts-of-2019

Unless we clear some cap, we won't be day 1 of day 2 FA shoppers...the stone silence on Barr is deafening...

I've looked at a lot of these rankings. Bottom line, super thin FA group at Guard. Hell, Walter had Glowinski as their 2nd rated guy behind Saffold.

Paradis makes a lot of sense in that you kick Elf back to OG where he played more in college. Try and bring Easton back and snag someone like Lidstrom in the 2nd and now you've got competition and depth on the interior with multiple guys that can play Center.

Or ink Saffold and then pick Risner in the 1st. Dalton plays RG next season and then we see if either he or O'Neill can take over for Reiff.

Jonah Williams and resign Easton wouldn't be sexy but would get the job done IF Nick is healthy. Would need a 3rd or 4th Round guy to push Izzy off the Roster though.

Just a lot of ways this can go and still yield a significant upgrade.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
I've looked at a lot of these rankings. Bottom line, super thin FA group at Guard. Hell, Walter had Glowinski as their 2nd rated guy behind Saffold.

Paradis makes a lot of sense in that you kick Elf back to OG where he played more in college. Try and bring Easton back and snag someone like Lidstrom in the 2nd and now you've got competition and depth on the interior with multiple guys that can play Center.

Or ink Saffold and then pick Risner in the 1st. Dalton plays RG next season and then we see if either he or O'Neill can take over for Reiff.

Jonah Williams and resign Easton wouldn't be sexy but would get the job done IF Nick is healthy. Would need a 3rd or 4th Round guy to push Izzy off the Roster though.

good possibilities here.  the effed thing is that we really have to have 2 new OL high end prospects or starters with all the iffy injuries (easton) injury related poor play( we hope-Elf) below average play ( Compton Remmers) and still unknowns- hill, collins

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:

I would clear enough cap space to overfix the offensive line.

I'd sign Saffold and put him at left guard. I like Easton more than most, but I doubt we'd be able to do both. 

I'd draft Bradbury or Risner in the 1st round and put him at center, moving Elf to RG. I'd trade Waynes for a 2nd and draft WR Deebo Samuel and DT Khalen Saunders in the 2nd round. 

I'd draft LT Chuma Edoga in the 3rd and LB Terril Hanks in the 4th. 

LT - Reiff, Edoga
LG - Saffold, Collins
C - Bradbury or Risner, Elf
RG - Elf, Isidora
RT- O'Neill, Collins

Boom.