Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Florida is holding its breath, Ryan Tannehill injured
Nobody knows how bad it is yet, sports radio on fire down here. Rumors are that Miami might reach out to Jay Cutler if its season ending.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter  6m6 minutes ago
More
It's not much, but it is a sign of their state of mind: Dolphins are "concerned" about Ryan Tannehill's left knee injury, per league source.

I wonder if they would look at Colin Kapernick?

Is this a new injury?  Or the knee injury that kept him from playing in the playoffs last season?

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Is this a new injury?  Or the knee injury that kept him from playing in the playoffs last season?
Yeah, I think that is what they are worried about, Wet. Same knee. Non contact injury, just running. 

Just saw it on NFL network... Not good...

Pats are probably hoping they go after Baby Jay.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
Yeah, I think that is what they are worried about, Wet. Same knee. Non contact injury, just running. 

I just watched the video on ESPN...  it looks like he tried to plant and cut to avoid contact along the sidelines and he went down awkwardly.  I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tore a ligament or two the way it looked.

That sucks. I'm kind of hoping they go after Cutler. Maybe they check out Kaepernick.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Pats are probably hoping they go after Baby Jay.

[Image: jay-cutler.jpg]