Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadwell over Thomas, Cook over Kamera
makes you want to puke. 

on top of that, the other QB we were interested in when teddy’s knee exploded?  

Nick Foles

get rid of Spielman, the man actually puts his damn shoes on vefore his pants! WTF

That's some sweet hindsight there. Why not go straight to not being smart enough to trade up for Mahomes?

Do the aquisitions of Thielan, Hunter and Diggs help you at all? 

Smith and Rhodes weren't bad picks ether.

these are apples to apples picks.  The Mahomes thing is not. 

We reached for the lesser dynamic WR with issues of separation and took a fast but injured RB who ended up having a season ending surgery 4 weeks into his career. Throw in the skinny knees knock on Bridgewater, well we know how that turned out. 

Many of the warning signs with these two prospects have presented themselves in the NFL. 

How anyone wants to keep this guy who has swung and missed on many picks is beyond me.  He can pick a good HC once in a while (Childress ehh? Frazier Fail, Zimmer jury is still out), Zimmer’s coaches have developed all the mid round and late picks.  I guess you like being nice instead holding to accountability. 

we will not win a Super Bowl with this GM

Can't win them all..

Quote: @FSUVike said:
That's some sweet hindsight there. Why not go straight to not being smart enough to trade up for Mahomes?

Because we needed Pat Elflein, Jaleel Johnson, Rodney Adams, Danny Isidora, Bucky Hodges, Stacy Coley, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Elijah Lee and Jack Tocho. You can't ever give up that kind of value. Confused 

I get that it was sarcasm, but spit balling what we would have missed out on with hindsight... big deal. Not like stockpiling these late round picks is helping much. 

I don't even really understand how other teams even make it to the Super Bowl when we have the only GM in the league that can identify talent...

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Can't win them all..
understood but goddamn it is frustrating to see the lack of development of these two while Kamera and Thomas not only dominate but do it both for a team that has been and will be directly in our way to a Super Bowl

Quote: @Skodin said:
@suncoastvike said:
Can't win them all..
understood but goddamn it is frustrating to see the lack of development of these two while Kamera and Thomas not only dominate but do it both for a team that has been and will be directly in our way to a Super Bowl
Treadwell has me threadbare without adding the who if's. Wasted pick.

We'll one thing is Payton is an offensive coach.  The Saints run a better offense than the Vikings.  There is nothing wrong with Cook.  He had a knee injury.