Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Vikings Beat Writers
Goessling and Tomasson are the only two that ever break a story. Zimmer hates Tomasson because he actuallynasks tough questions.  Dawn Mitchell and Courtney Cronin just toss softballs. Matt Collier and Andrew Krammer aren’t any better.

Tomasson doesn't ask tough questions, he asks inane shit that likely was already asked before he bothered to stroll into the interview.  His questions are the worst.  I think zimmer dislikes him because it is so awkward continually telling him the same answer that was already given (usually about an injury that Zimmer can't/won't discuss).

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Tomasson doesn't ask tough questions, he asks inane shit that likely was already asked before he bothered to stroll into the interview.  His questions are the worst.  I think zimmer dislikes him because it is so awkward continually telling him the same answer that was already given (usually about an injury that Zimmer can't/won't discuss).
Agreed, Tomasson is a tool in my opinion.  I don't think I've ever heard him ask a relevant question that Zim will actually answer.  Like greed said, he loves to ask questions he know Zim will refuse to answer.  I think he's trying to make Zimmer look more uncooperative than he actually is.

It’s a tie between @Zanary & @VikingOracle...!  B)

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Agreed. Tomasson is annoying as hell. He will repeat other people's questions over again but he will also ask his own questions more than once as well. I can totally see why Zimmer gets irritated with him. Also he asks some of the most ridiculous questions too. I can tell who is asking the question by Zimmer's reactions.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
Agreed, Tomasson is a tool in my opinion.  I don't think I've ever heard him ask a relevant question that Zim will actually answer.  Like greed said, he loves to ask questions he know Zim will refuse to answer.  I think he's trying to make Zimmer look more uncooperative than he actually is.
Honestly, I just think he is that unaware.  Seeing the photos he has used for his twitter/article profiles, he just strikes me as a guy made for staying behind the desk at a newspaper.  But somehow, he is out menacing the public.

What's a good radio feed to get Minnesota sports news.  KFAN gets pretty annoying at times. Sorry to change the subject. Some of us are too tired or lazy after a long day to read. Just pop in the ear buds and chill.