Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Vikings Player Exceeding Expectations
Not a big surprise but the player exceeding expectations the most through the course of the year was O'Neill.  In second: Weatherly.  In third: Holton Hill.  Cousin was in fourth and all of his points were accumulated in the first few weeks in the season.

If this was done looking at the entire season (instead of game by game), I think Alexander and Harris might have broken into the top 3.

Yes, O'Neil without a doubt and can't argue with Hill or Weatherly. In a year of many regressions, its nice to see these guys really step-up. 

I think Hughes has a wonderful future too, just 21 years old. 

Good choices. O'Neill is the key piece of that though because it's nice to have some hope for the OL. Weatherly definitely stepped up and it's nice to see Hill doing well.

I think Hill gets it IMO.  He played lots of snaps and played quite well for a rookie UDFA.  O'Neill is the favorite because most people were so down on the pick, but he was a second rounder and should be expected to contribute.  He played very well for a guy that was expected to be a project, but still has much to work on in the run game.

Weatherly played pretty well early on but disappeared once Griff came back.  Harris took hold of the job and never gave it back, but I believe I predicted he could be a good replacement for Sendejo midseason last year.  So he didn't excessively exceed for me.

For God's sake don't pay them......look what that did for all the guys we doled out $ to last year.