Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson possible candidate for Vikes OC
Report: Hue Jackson candidate for Vikings OC / CBS Sports
1:19 PM - 2 Jan 2019  Rotoworld.

That would help w/ a winning culture... [Image: jklkdtb8m6c7.jpeg]

wouldnt that be something if Stefanski gets the Browns HC job and we get the guy he replaced.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
wouldnt that be something if Stefanski gets the Browns HC job and we get the guy he replaced.
That would be a nightmare

As mentioned in another thread, if we are going with retreads, I would rather have Gase, Mularkey, and a whole host of other options before I would look at Hue Jackson. 

i hope the hell not

i honestly dont care who the OC is,  but if we dont get a competent OL coach I am going to flip shit.   I liked TS,  but I wasnt even convinced that he was the right man for the job.  Our OL has been bad for damn near a decade, part of that is not having quality to work with,  but part of that has to go on the coaching because even a bad GM will find a few later round gems here or there that just need coaching up.

It might be a good fit.  At least he is accustomed to getting fired during the season.

Quote: @TBro said:
As mentioned in another thread, if we are going with retreads, I would rather have Gase, Mularkey, and a whole host of other options before I would look at Hue Jackson. 
The reports were the players in Miami hated Gase.  Give me some Mularkey if we're going that way

No sense bringing in anyone with an expectation of winning playoff games!!
Seriously, if this comes to pass, it tells me Zimmer has too much unchecked control and we should plan on another first-round DB. Providing employment for your old buddies and disgraced former head coaches is more important than winning?? Hire guys on the downside of their careers rather than on the upswing??