Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#6 QB Taylor Heinicke Talks to VikeFans at Camp

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-1.03.25-PM.png?fit=926%2C516]#6 QB Taylor Heinicke Talks to VikeFans at Camp
Best QB interview you will ever hear – not all this standard stock answers Hey Thanks a lot for taking the time to check out our content. It really means a lot to us to connect with other fan…

Read the full story here

Really Tom? You had to make the foot through the glass joke? Hahahah painful!

Great interviews again Tom.

Taylor was very engaging despite the foot injury joke.  Thanks for taking the time.

Most interviewers avoid touchy subjects. I'm impressed, Tom, that you at least mentioned it. Anyway, I loved what this kid showed two preseasons ago. I would not at all be surprised if he beats out Keenum for #2. The impression I've gotten from the sparse and oblique TC reports is that Heinicke has looked very good.  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Most interviewers avoid touchy subjects. I'm impressed, Tom, that you at least mentioned it. Anyway, I loved what this kid showed two preseasons ago. I would not at all be surprised if he beats out Keenum for #2. The impression I've gotten from the sparse and oblique TC reports is that Heinicke has looked very good.  
I would agree with that conclusion regarding his play so far.

If you're going to suggest tuck tape perhaps you need to have a roll of Vikefans duct tape to hand to him?

I was wondering if you would reference the door. Glad you didn't keep kicking that door with more references

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:

I would agree with that conclusion regarding his play so far.

I've been reading the same thing, Maroon.  Based upon early reports, Heinicke is showing a strong, accurate arm and throwing with better anticipation than his rookie year.  I still like this kid's upside and the coaching staff must too...  after the offseason injury in 2016, they could have easily waived him, but they actually added him to the active roster during the season when he was healthy.  Now he's getting quite a bit of run with the 2's...
It's nice to hear that you're seeing the same thing at Training Camp, Mike.

Unfortunately Taylor was not on today. he had a bit of a rough day with passes sailing and being off target.