Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears Game Moved to 3:25 Central Time
We've been moved to 3:25 Central. I actually figured this would happen. 
LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

Not surprised at all

I'm ok with that. I'm off work all day. 

Win at home and in: simple. But it won't be easy. 

If I'm the Bears, I'm thinking....who do I want a home game against?

The streaky Vikings? Or surging champs?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Win at home and in: simple. But it won't be easy. 
I was with friends who were cheering for an Eagles loss. I don't understand - on the one hand, I dislike the Eagles as a long-time Vikings rival (with some nasty fans) - but do you really want to back into the playoffs? Yeah I know, get in and anything can happen. If we're playing well at the end of the season, I'm glad to EARN a playoff spot - but if we finish 8-7-1,  3-3 in our last 6 games, beaten by every playoff team we faced, why get excited about one more loss in the playoffs?

Eagles are 4-1 in last 5 games, including wins over Texans and Rams. It will be pretty interesting to see how hard the Bears try next Sunday.

I like that it's win or go home. Either they get themselves into the playoffs or they don't. Keep it simple and no excuses. Not saying the game against the Bears but it's up to them. Sick and tired of rooting for other teams to help. Interesting that it's a later game but glad it's not a night game.

Not sure I would want to be in the Bears position here (thou the lack of stress to this point would have been nice) . They are in a position where they need to keep the pedal to the floor. Momentum is everything in this league. Losing this game would be like losing a playoff game in a sense - they have so much to play for that a loss would puts a instant question mark on the meaning their great season heading into the playoffs - it would create doubt and pressure to not lose another must win game. Some teams respond to that, some fall apart.

Put the Vikes in this scenario where they need a win for fancy playoff stature and lose. There is no excuse for resting. There is no excuse for not playing hard. Our playoff hopes would have a huge damper on them. Then repeat the same matchup the following week... we'd be biting our nails all week leading up to the game.

A Vikes win over a Bears team that has everything to play for will make the media pause on the Bears until the 1st round of the playoffs are done.

Good deal ... will now be able to watch the game in the comfort of my humble abode!

Yeah I wasn't thrilled to read that earlier but it's better than the night game. I s'pect it's the fox national late game? Buck and Aikman...ughh!