• Parry 1
  • Jones 1
  • Kearse 1
  • Sendejo 1
  • Wile 1
  • Wilson 1
  • Alexander 1
  • Cook 1

Barr is the easy one, and most fitting IMO.  Since there isn't an "everyone" option.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Barr is the easy one, and most fitting IMO.  Since there isn't an "everyone" option.
Agree, Barr finally showed up in a big way.  Maybe he can sustain that kind of play for the season?

I picked Cook.  I had almost forgotten how he runs between the tackles.  That spin move he scored on in the 4th was sick.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I did not watch the game under ideal circumstances but it seemed to me that the Vikes rarely showed the double A gap blitz but rather used an array of other blitzes that seemed to help get Barr on track.  As much as we talked about changing/modifying offensive schemes for this game, it really struck me that Zim changed up the defensive schemes quite a bit.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
@"greediron" said:
I did not watch the game under ideal circumstances but it seemed to me that the Vikes rarely showed the double A gap blitz but rather used an array of other blitzes that seemed to help get Barr on track.  As much as we talked about changing/modifying offensive schemes for this game, it really struck me that Zim changed up the defensive schemes quite a bit.
I don't recall any double A gap blitzes.  I don't really even remember them mugging the A gap and backing out.
Barr came off the edge, Kendricks came through the B gap I think.  Alexander came from B or C and Harris came on the edge.