Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$84 million for this
hes a bum. end of story. scared and going to get plenty of people fired. 

that backwards pass, has 19# WIDE OPEN for the first down. 

hes scared, worse than Bradford

The lights do look too bright for him tonight so far.

You look at the big-time QBs and they seem to play their best in the big games. Cousins seems to retreat into his shell.

Of course, this absolute piece of shit O line isn’t helping any either.

Worst. Offensive. Line. Ever.

anyone notice the starting RG for the Bears js a guy we cut?  How about Gossett starting and playing well for Arizona?  Yet we have the two worst G’s in football

I know the OL sucks, but man Cousins has to step up. He is missing open guys period

Quote: @Skodin said:
anyone notice the starting RG for the Bears js a guy we cut?  How about Gossett starting and playing well for Arizona?  Yet we have the two worst G’s in football

I know the OL sucks, but man Cousins has to step up. He is missing open guys period
Compare the time Wilson has vs Cousins.  I'm sick of seeing our linemen on their backs or asses.  Remmers and O'Neill are getting their lunches fed to them.

We got this...

PATHETIC

Flip. OL. Cousins

just not working right. Ugly

when does the sideline implosion take place?  after this 3 and out. 

i know we were expecting to have Collins and Easton this year, but damn cant we try anyone else. Isodora didnt play bad at all but somehow we keep trotting out Compton

Give me a starting FA OG, a 2nd round pick OG, and another T

his confidence is done. with the best duo in the league he cant get rid of it unless open 

$84 million for Christian Ponder. 

if this guy had one ounce of Teddy’s clutchness

There's better prospects at every local park.