Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winston Moss: "The Emperor Wears No Clothes!"
The Green Bay Packers parted ways with associate head coach Winston Moss on Tuesday.
Moss tweeted about his dismissal Tuesday night, writing, "The Packers have informed me that there letting me go. #thankstwitter!"
The firing came hours after Moss tweeted the following about finding a head coach who will hold quarterback Aaron Rodgers and others to a high standard:
Winston Moss @Insanecane99
Ponder this... what Championship teams have are great leadership! Period! It’s not the offensive guru trend, it’s not the safe trend. Find somebody that is going to hold #12 and everybody in this building to a #LombardiStandard! Period! #losingsucks!
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2809...ganization

A little bit of a shit show in Green Bay right now. 

Holy crap are you serious???   I didn't find that remotely offensive or controversial.   Just wait, next they'll ask Rodgers what coaches he wants them to hire.

Wow.  #12 is holding his team hostage.  Nice.

Why a team would fire a guy for mentioning Christian Ponder is a head scratcher.

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
Why a team would fire a guy for mentioning Christian Ponder is a head scratcher.
WTF...I think any coach that mentions Ponder now should be fired. 
Unless it's don't Ponder me.

I mean he is right but so many people have kissed Rodgers ass for so long that he feels like he is untouchable. He doesn't take any responsibility for his flaws, he seems oblivious to them. He wants to blame everyone else for everything. He was pissed that he wasn't consulted when the QB coach was let go. He is petulant and a poor example of leadership. He shouldn't get a pass. 

I remeber years ago when  favre was still in greenbay  that there was a real icy relationship  between the  two qbs . I bet  favre saw threw his bs and seen Rodgers  for what he really is a asshole

[Image: hylyqz9mpttdo3twfyc6.jpg]

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I mean he is right but so many people have kissed Rodgers ass for so long that he feels like he is untouchable. He doesn't take any responsibility for his flaws, he seems oblivious to them. He wants to blame everyone else for everything. He was pissed that he wasn't consulted when the QB coach was let go. He is petulant and a poor example of leadership. He shouldn't get a pass. 
Are you implying Aaron Rodgers may be a narcissist?  Wink