Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Sendejo put on IR
Craig James comes off the practice squad to take his roster spot.

I wonder if this is it for him in purple: counts $5.45 against the cap and if they cut him, no dead money.

they also added another CB to the practice squad... is there more to Rhodes hammy than Zim is letting on?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
they also added another CB to the practice squad... is there more to Rhodes hammy than Zim is letting on?
I don't think Rhodes hammy is serious, but it might be one game out type of thing. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I don't think Rhodes hammy is serious, but it might be one game out type of thing. 
Not sure on how serious, but maybe practice bodies.  Hopefully Rhodes can heal up and stay healthy the rest of the year.  He isn't playing lock down like last year, but he certainly is valuable to our D.

I put no stock in what that tv doctor said, but even less stock in what Zimmer says about injuries. That hammy injury looked pretty serious to me. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I put no stock in what that tv doctor said, but even less stock in what Zimmer says about injuries. That hammy injury looked pretty serious to me. 
Yep, can't argue with that.

this may have more to do with the emergence of Anthony Harris than anything else.  If they are comfortable with Harris as a starter they can afford to put Sendejo on IR. I think its most likely that a decision has been made about their respective futures with the team. Vikes save $5.5M.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Sweet!  He can ride a mountain horse right down steep hills when chasing brombies!!  Oh wait... that's Jim Craig.  Oops

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@StickyBun said:
Sweet!  He can ride a mountain horse right down steep hills when chasing brombies!!  Oh wait... that's Jim Craig.  Oops
Wow, wicked obscure reference there, Clobimon. Man from Snowy River? Kept thinking what does hockey have to do with horse riding? At any rate, I hear Craig James I think SMU RB who shared backfield with Eric Dickerson. 

The next Sendejo announcement is he's been waived...Harris has outperformed him big time...