Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great game to be at...
Always good to get a win over GB, even better when it puts a dent in their playoff hopes (and keeps ours alive).

So many chances to put them away tonight- shouldn't have been this close

Nice, nice game by Capt'n out dueling Aaron Rogers

Sheldon Richardson just might earn that extension here

Needed to run Cook way more often 

God bless Thielen and Diggs

When is Bebe coming back? I don't think Cousins looked at Treadie again after that awful drop tonight

This is not a good GB team that's for sure; Chicago and Vikings the best 2 in the North.

The atmosphere was fantastic and it was great to shut down the Packer fans. I am relieved that Rodgers is still winless at US Bank Stadium. The defense was amped up.

Glad to see that wasn't you choking that packer fan Pfaith!

I heard a rumor that Beebe's injury is probably one he might go on IR for. Don't expect him back soon, which is disappointing because this guy is going to lock down the #3 WR in 2019. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I heard a rumor that Beebe's injury is probably one he might go on IR for. Don't expect him back soon, which is disappointing because this guy is going to lock down the #3 WR in 2019. 
I fear that Rhodes might also have a season ending hamstring injury. 

Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I fear that Rhodes might also have a season ending hamstring injury. 
thats my thoughts as well... that looks like the kind of walk that comes from a bad tear and not from a tweak.

Rhodes looked like a cramp to me

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I dont know,  I thought that as well initially,  but they didnt look like they were trying to massage it out or stretch him or anything,  they got him to his feet and hobbled him back to the bench.   

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I had cramps too...Way to many Carnitas tacos before the game. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
I had cramps too...Way to many Carnitas tacos before the game. 
Take it easy buddy yer not a spring chicken anymore. Cheer too loud and yer going to end up with something that feels like a warm apple pie in your shorts!