Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for cutting Bailey?
Where do the Vikings go from here? Was Carlson that bad?, Now?

Forbath?

Carlson was the AFC special teams player of the week last week for Oakland, after nailing a game winner and two other field goals.  You just can’t make this shit up...

But it is also why I didn’t want the Vikings to completely cut ties with him after the GB game.  One bad game is a pretty short leash to simply cut ties with a talented kicker you just spent a 5th round pick on.

And get who? 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
And get who? 
Fred Cox still available?

Rick Danmeier could probably punch through kicks up to 25 yards... just 5 yerds shorter than his playing days. Smile  Seriously though, watching all kickers now I think we just have to get used to some misses.

you are over  reacting first one was a bad hold he had the second one except for penalty 

Quote: @VFFL said:
you are over  reacting first one was a bad hold he had the second one except for penalty 
He should have got a third shot at the 2nd one, running into kicker should have been called.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@VFFL said:
He should have got a third shot at the 2nd one, running into kicker should have been called.
I was so mad that they didn't call it. Mad but not surprised.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
Rick Danmeier could probably punch through kicks up to 25 yards... just 5 yerds shorter than his playing days. Smile  Seriously though, watching all kickers now I think we just have to get used to some misses.
And yet opposing kickers are 24/26 against us.