Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, no more Collinsworth
2 weeks in a row is 2 too many

I like being the bad guys actually,  but that snarky frat boy still makes me ill

in the same quarter he accused the Vikings of being so inept they have to turn to Gimicks, and later gushed over the Packers doing some fake double end reverse play
calling it “Creative”

I just watch with the sound off because I can't stand him either.

I am so glad I don't have to listen to him. I am so sorry you have to.

I've got a 3 minute delay between TV video and KFAN audio. Still better than colinsworth

Shame on me

Now Doofus is telling us how Murray changes the team & how the Vikes went away from him after Cook had that 70 yard run ?!?!

He is normally a jack wad, but after covering us last week, he acts like he is a Viking Insider & he cant fawn all over Rod

I don't like the SNF crew: Al Michaels's pulse rarely goes above potted plant now. He sounds the same with a TD call vs. a 2nd and 10 run for 6 yards. Collinsworth, who I used to like 10+ years ago is now so full of lazy discussion points with zero insight to the game its glaring. He's annoying. They both need to be replaced and upgraded. 

Not sure how many years Romo has on his contract at CBS but get that guy on SNF ASAP in the color role. Put a guy like Gus Johnson on as the main commentator and watch that duo rock it. 

i get the. feeling. collinsworth really dislikes the vikings for some reason

collinsworth is a waste,  I told my wife last night that I honestly think I dislike him more than joe buck now if that is possible.  his bias is on his sleeve and his lack of insight (or flat out bad takes) is nauseating.

I know romo is popular with some as well,  but after listening to him on thanksgiving day... I will pass there as well.

as long as we (I) are listing them.... Charles Davis is bad as well.

I would definitely take joe buck over collinsworth. 

And he seriously said, "Matthews just whipped his hair around once and now is ready." 

Adam's had 1 catch (the TD) and the matchup between him and Rhodes has been "all Adams so far".