Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just enough to keep you watching.
The results of today's early games set up Viking fans to Keep watching.  With a Viking loss it set them back a game and a half back of the Bears for the Division title, but the Vikings playoff chances did not take a hit with the loss of the Panthers at the hands of the Lions.  Viking fans can only hope the Lions put the hurt on the Bears on Turkey day.   The Kirk Cousins you didn't hear about reared his ugly side tonight and a Vikings coaching staff with it's little too late adjustments.  The Vikings with a chance to say sit down little brother this is my crown, gave the Bears a 100 percent nitro boost of confidence, which will carry over to Thursday's game against the Lions.   Think I'm full of shit, just take a look at the Bears second 2pt conversion.  Xavier Rhodes....OPEN
The Vikings now are licking there wounds and and heading back home to face the Green Bay packers, a team that is backed into the corner and we all know what happens when you back a wounded dog into a corner.  If the Vikings want to know what it's like to play football in Atlanta in February, they had better figure out how to play NOW.

So we beat the Eagles this year.  What else have we done since getting a lucky break against the Saints last year in the playoffs.

I really question if this team is anything special like we thought they were or would become.

Nothing but over react.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
So we beat the Eagles this year.  What else have we done since getting a lucky break against the Saints last year in the playoffs.

I really question if this team is anything special like we thought they were or would become.
The Vikings have lived up to the DECADES long reputation of being paper champions. 

When the lights are brightest, the Vikings are the dimmest....again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....,

WHY are Vikings fans continually "shocked" by these results?!

Amazing. 

Vikings aren't playing in Atlanta in February, that's for sure. 

At this point I'm at.
Just get in the playoffs. I really want them to have back to back playoff seasons. Hasn't happened since 08-09. I expect it to be an early exit but still a long awaited accomplishment. IF they can do it. This team paided way to much this season for this. Time to re-evaluate the teams make up going forward.

This is a mediocre team at best. It has major flaws. That said we can always hope for miracles and any given sunday. Personally I am pretty tired of all that. 

This team is average at best.  The years old subject of the shitty OL rolls on.  Yes Cousins was off last night but he has to be feeling pretty shell-shocked after 10 weeks of pathetic protection.  Don't even get me started on the non-existent run game.  I don't give a shit how good the Bears defense is, the Vikes run game was absolutely pathetic, they had have nowhere to run.

They'll be lucky to finish the season at 500, what a colossal disappointment this team has been. 

It looks like Zimmer's teams are good every other year, with a backwards step in between. I think he and Spielman will stick around after this season regardless, and the offseason narrative will be that they "need to protect Cousins and give him more weapons". What a concept! But will it happen? We needed OL last year (and every year), but we signed a DT (and Tom Compton, of course) in free agency.
Maybe the team will really address offense. But what if Spielman lets Barr and Richardson walk and doesn't sign or draft any new defensive toys? Will Zimmer be unhappy??

We need to move on from Barr and Richardson both if they want to be paid top 10 money at their position

Its time to protect the investment in Cousins and stop band aiding the oline