Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins way off tonight
gotta get points there at end of half, and missing a wide open Diggs proved costly. 

Silver lining... Won't miss any sleep tonight, unless something happens in the very near future... LOL, then Cohen just rips a 21 yd 1st down... Good Lord, why did I have to be a Viking fan....

Why are they running the ball???? THROW THE F****** BALL!

It's absolutely putrid. The play calling is utterly ridiculous. 

On second thought, get on the bus. Sad

This is the third game where Cousins has been anything but a 28 million dollar QB. But in my mind, the Vikings were dominated by the Bears lines on offense and defense. Almost every run up the gut went for 4 or 5 yards. As good as the Vikings front seven is on third and long, they don't seem to have much lead in their pencil when it comes to stopping the run on first and second down tonight. 

17 yards rushing didn't help much either. 

This was pathetic.  Piss poor game plan coming off the bye week.  Neither the O or the D deserved a win today and both sides of the ball habe plenty of blame to shoulder from this shit show.  To not account for hicks and mack early is unacceptable and to not have a spy on trubisky from the start makes me wonder if Zimmer watched any film at all.

In a word....embarrassing. 

two bad intercetions cost us this game. D mase some good asjustments after half, but the pick six was the dagger. 

The whole offense looks off.  I miss Pat.