Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November/December football feels different, don't it?
Shit done about to get real...

Kirk Cousins:  "At Michigan State, coach Mark D'Antonio would emphasize, 'November is for contenders and October is for pretenders,' implying that to really be in the hunt for the Big Ten title, you have to win your November games when the real teams start playing for something.
"In the NFL, it's more mid-November and December. That's when the picture starts to clarify and storyline carries more weight. I've had that experience in college and we understand that now."

Colder

It's what separates the men from the boys.  Let's make this real Vikes - SKOL!

this week is especially big.  starting last night with a quasi playoff game (pack seahawks) our game vs the bears again a quasi playoff game (possibly just the first half of one) and Monday nights game Chiefs Rams game.  Big weekend coming. 

Football's best when I have my Christmas lights up and there's snow on the ground...now if only we could bring back Brent Musburger to say "you are looking live...."

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Colder
Wuss. Lol. You ain't seen nothing yet. Hope you and yours are safe with all the fires in California right now. 

We should have, at most, one more loss the rest of the way.  The only "acceptable" loss is NE on the road; and that game should be a toss-up. Frankly, I think we should win that game. Any more than one loss and we should realistically conclude that this team is just not that good.
Bears (twice); Lions; Packers; Seahawks; Dolphins; and Patriots.
One caveat: if the last game against Chicago is completely meaningless to the Vikings and we rest everyone, then a loss would be ... whatever.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Football's best when I have my Christmas lights up and there's snow on the ground...now if only we could bring back Brent Musburger to say "you are looking live...."