Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr practicing

Excellent on Barr, dayum I didn't realize AT was that dinged..

Beebe will pick up the slack. Ideally, I wish I could say that about Treadwell, but ...

Quote: @dadevike said:
Beebe will pick up the slack. Ideally, I wish I could say that about Treadwell, but ...
Uh not confident Beebe can be one of the best WRs in the NFL just yet. 

Missing Diggs really hurt the offense last week.  Missing AT will have a similar effect. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
maybe if they played the same position... I dont see Beebe doing what Treadwell does and vice versa.... having Beebe in for AT from the slot, instead of for Diggs is actually a better fit imo for Beebe so I would expect to see more of him this week if AT cant or is limited.

Quote: @greediron said:
@dadevike said:
Uh not confident Beebe can be one of the best WRs in the NFL just yet. 

Missing Diggs really hurt the offense last week.  Missing AT will have a similar effect. 
I'm not even contemplating the idea that AT won't play. That notion had not even crossed my mind. He may not be at full strength, but I do expect him to play. I'm looking at Beebe to "pick up the slack;" i.e., the 10% to 15% of AT that may be missing due to injury.