Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: RIP Stan "The Man" Lee -
Thank you for great child hood of imigination!  - Many an hour reading reading Spider Man, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four - and so many more  - by my little bed light.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/12/stan-lee-d...el-comics/

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Thank you for great child hood of imigination!  - Many an hour reading reading Spider Man, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four - and so many more  - by my little bed light.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/12/stan-lee-d...el-comics/

You, me and millions of other kids.  Thank you Stan and Godspeed.

r.i.p. stan  you live on in your  comics

When I saw that on the news ticker today my heart sank.  I knew it was coming (eventually), but it still sucks.  Excelsior, Mr. Lee!

I saw that and it absolutely sucks. R.I.P. Stan Lee. His legacy will live on through the immense catalog of work. He was a remarkable man and incredibly talented. 

Passing of another legend.  RIP. Stan.
[Image: spider-man-crying.jpg?fit=1000%2C800&ssl=1]

Wow. This one kills me. As someone who had the honor of knowing Stan, I can tell you that you will never find a kinder, more generous soul. 

It's even more incredible knowing what an absolute titan of the comic industry he is. He absolutely shaped my childhood, and honestly had an impact on me through college, and beyond. 

I don't want to go too far down that rabbit hole, but let me just say what a wonderful man he was. He knew the impact he had on people like me, and never once took it for granted. An amazing ambassador for dorks like me.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Passing of another legend.  RIP. Stan.
[Image: spider-man-crying.jpg?fit=1000%2C800&ssl=1]

Like that say...a picture is worth a thousand words.  Priceless act Ralphie.

Spiderman was my go to comic.  Didn't get into many others.  You will be missed.  RIP.

[Image: iw0t5b9bicm5.jpg]
For me, it will make next year's Infinity War 2 a lot more poignant and just how they will honor him in the film.