Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Noon Kick-off now till Dec. 16th! :(
https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/11/11/18085744/noon-kickoffs-minnesota-vikings-next-four-weeks

"Given the Vikings’ reputation for laying an egg in prime-time games in recent years, I can imagine that most Vikings’ fans are going to be relatively displeased with this arrangement. However, the run to a second straight NFC North division title (hopefully) begins next week, and this team is going to go out and win some football games, regardless of the kickoff time or where they’re being played.
Here’s hoping that Mike Zimmer’s team is up to the task. I think that, after a bye week that will allow them to get most of their key pieces healthy again, they will be."
We don't have a noon kick-off till Dec. 16th!  Confused 
3 of which are Away games! 

Two consecutive weeks of Sunday night games 11/18 @ Bears , then 11/25 Packers
12/2 late afternoon game kick-off (3:35) @ Patriots
12/10 Monday night @ Seahawks

LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

I knew it was a ways away...

Fingers crossed, its go time. Time to put-up or shut-up.  

price you pay for greatness...we have to share this team with the rest of the nation

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
price you pay for greatness...we have to share this team with the rest of the nation
The leagues mediocrity is as much to do with it as our greatness. 
Maybe they know something. We are about to catch fire? Way to be proactive NFL. Come on aboard.

I am going to get so much shit done over the next 3-4 weeks.

Would've been a good year to cut the cord. By week 14, the Vikings will have played 3 games for which I needed Sunday Ticket.