Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worried about this place...
I know its a bye week & all, but its quiet in here
not even any chatter on the Eagles laying an egg ?
speaking of which the reports of the Cowboys death were slightly exagerated...
[Image: o5mf6yq2apeu.jpeg]
& the ham & egger had to load it up and take it back home too ! LOL

I've hated the Cowboys for so long, but now I hate the Eagles even more.  Philly doesn't need to win again for a long time, and I'm also a Wentz fan.

NFC East rivalries are as big or bigger than NFC North. Nothing surprises me with them.

September for show December for dough ($$$) not sure what that makes November other than don't f-up the season? 

Be interesting to see which team gets hot, stays healthy, gets a horseshoe up their asses.

I still say the Saints are the best team in the NFL (yes even over KC) but lets see how our purple does starting this Saturday. I just hope we get to the point where we have a home playoff game. 

Only good that came out of last night's game is that they are now both under 500.

Meh. Everyone needs a break once in a while. I was watching hockey and doing other things. I just looked at the score. I hate both teams so I wasn't going to watch. I tried to watch the Bears and the Lions but that was the extent of football for me. Plus I certainly didn't want to hear the commentators go on and on about the Eagles and the Cowboys.

My real life football situation isnt much better the past couple of seasons. Most everyone I know is already a football expert because they play fantasy football and they seem less and less interested in talking about anything other than how the points will shake out. Lol, I dunno...

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
My real life football situation isnt much better the past couple of seasons. Most everyone I know is already a football expert because they play fantasy football and they seem less and less interested in talking about anything other than how the points will shake out. Lol, I dunno...
There really is something to Fantasy vs real football as far as loyalty goes. A few years back I knew a young man who wore both a  Dez Bryant and OBJ jerseys on different days. I thought in what world beside fantasy would anyone wear a Cowboy or a Giants jersey depending on their mood alone. Seems some younger fans are more fans of the fantasy then the teams. The NFL has really catered to this as well. Much to my dismay...

I started playing fantasy football because my son wanted to play - it's with friends and family. Been doing that for years now. But if we are playing against a team with Thielen, Diggs, Cook, Murray, Rudy, ... I'm happy to lose the fantasy game. It's not even a second thought.  (I didn't mention Cousins or Bailey because we have them.)  We've won our league. That was cool for about 1 minute - maybe 30 seconds.  Been waiting on a SB for about 50 years.

I don't hate the Eagles team as much as I hate their fans. Despise their fans.