Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Zimmer and his staff are Norths best....
i used to give McCarthy the title/props till I saw what happened when Rogers wasn't there...

Nagy and Patricia have to prove it, with Nagy looking to be a good hire unfortunately. 

I think this is the last year for McCarthy...a one and done for Marty Patty isn't likely, but definitely possible...Nagy definitely has at least another year with Trubisky... 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think this is the last year for McCarthy...a one and done for Marty Patty isn't likely, but definitely possible...Nagy definitely has at least another year with Trubisky... 
I'm kinda hoping that isn't the case...I don't want a young, progressive offensive mind there while  Rogers can still be the best of the best. 

Nope the pack is dumb enough to stay with mcCarthy for at least another season  so go puke go 

Zimmer will have his chance to prove it at Solider field

McCarthy has stuck with the same game plan for years...build your offense around the quarterback.  The offensive line forte' is pass blocking with an occasional run thrown in.  Running backs and receivers all for catching passes.  Even the tight ends are more receivers than blockers.  Oh yeah, mediocre defense...they will just try to out score you in every game.  Today, better defensive backs and schemes.  Also,  linebackers have better coverage skills.  The days of McCarthy, even Aaron Rodgers will soon come to an end.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
i used to give McCarthy the title/props till I saw what happened when Rogers wasn't there...

Nagy and Patricia have to prove it, with Nagy looking to be a good hire unfortunately. 

Any time a team losing it's starting QB, it's usually a death knell for the season...  except if you're Mike Zimmer.  It's pretty amazing what he's accomplished the past 4 years considering he's had to make due with a backup QB in 3 out of the last 4 seasons.
I think Zimmer has proven that he is the best Head Coach in our division and has done a very good job of surrounding himself with talented assistant coaches.  You'll get no argument from me on this...  I'm honestly shocked that some of our fans were griping about him earlier this year.

Quote: @Canthony said:
Zimmer will have his chance to prove it at Solider field
Would be a big win for sure. 

What happened to the thread hoping that this was Zimmer's last year as our HC?  

Probably will end up on the pile heap of fire Spelly threads from years past....now silence on that front and the same crew has moved on to some other hissy fit Smile

Quote: @minny65 said:
What happened to the thread hoping that this was Zimmer's last year as our HC?  

Probably will end up on the pile heap of fire Spelly threads from years past....now silence on that front and the same crew has moved on to some other hissy fit Smile
If the Vikes lose Sunday night, you might find it on top of page 1.  Wink