Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats/Packers
Always fun to watch the Packers implode...

my favorite of the evening was watching Cro-Magnon getting blown up by the Pats HB.
Although watching some of Pattersons hard running was cool too.

So.....Maybe I do care. 
Just love it when those curds turn to turds

Ive never seen a QB with a more permenant look of disgust on his face
Now granted, he is not surrounded by a cast of all stars, but wholly crap he is pissy

Lol. Cro-Magnon must not be using the high grade steroids anymore. It was nice to see the final score. I work with a Packer fan who is an absolute tool, I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. 

Hey Aaron....

a little Joel Grey should put some perspective on tonight's loss:

[Image: source.gif]

Rodgers outplayed by Goff last week, outplayed by Brady tonight. Maybe Osweiler or whoever Miami trots out next week can make it 3/3? A guy can dream!

Packers are an average team in the NFC. Its very hard for the national media to come to grips with it.

Hopefully another year wasted in GB...Clock is ticking 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Lol. Cro-Magnon must not be using the high grade steroids anymore. It was nice to see the final score. I work with a Packer fan who is an absolute tool, I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. 
Is there any other kind? I work with one so smug for so long because of how good they were. Now suddenly he hates the NFL because of it's stances and all. Possible I guess. I think he's just a piss poor sport who can't handle losing. I believe if they were in the middle of 5 straight division titles again he'd find a way through the "politics" and watch the games he's "claiming" he's not. Can you think of a better way of avoiding or changing difficult topic with a Viking fan. Our division title is some how tainted because the NFL is a joke. Yep TOOL.