Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you know there is going to be a real dog of a game
Karnack says " before the first whistle, they show a series of still photos of players that haven't [played in 20--40+  years to represent the rivalry."

just now the raider kicker hit the uprights--- thunk a perfect sound for Gruden's return

Quote: @Akvike said:
just now the raider kicker hit the uprights--- thunk a perfect sound for Gruden's return
And that kicker was.....our very own Daniel Carlson.  I didn't realize that the Raiders had signed him.  To be honest, I was kind of hoping that we would've stashed him on the practice squad to see if he could redeem himself.  Pretty harsh to completely cut ties with him after just two games IMO.  Look at the leash Treadwell has been given.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@Akvike said:
And that kicker was.....our very own Daniel Carlson.  I didn't realize that the Raiders had signed him.  To be honest, I was kind of hoping that we would've stashed him on the practice squad to see if he could redeem himself.  Pretty harsh to completely cut ties with him after just two games IMO.  Look at the leash Treadwell has been given.
WTF does a kicker who can't make kicks getting cut have to do with a #3 WR that has been catching most of what's thrown his way since the GB game?

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@SFVikingFan said:
@Akvike said:
WTF does a kicker who can't make kicks getting cut have to do with a #3 WR that has been catching most of what's thrown his way since the GB game?
Um, they both have sucked but one was given two games and the other 3 seasons?  Sucks to spend a 5th on a kicker and then totally cut ties after one bad game in week 2 of his rookie season.  Like I said, I was hoping he would get a chance to redeem himself, if even on the PS.  Treadwell has had dozens of chances now, even when he was as much of a reason for the GB tie as was Carlson.