Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minneapolis Miracle revisited
https://twitter.com/SkolToTheBowl18/stat...31042?s=19

This is one of my favorites because it shows BRob running down the sidelines and the big hug between him and Diggs afterwards. It was an incredible moment. 

It was unbelievable. Surreal. The emotion let loose by the Viking's fans at U.S.Bank stadium is amazing. Many many years of pent up frustration came out in a deafening blast. 

Still gives me chills.

[Image: a2yx2r8erjaj.jpeg]

I gotta watch it weekly... it's better than medication lol.

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
I gotta watch it weekly... it's better than medication lol.
Certainly better than the headlines the last week...

Being there in the stadium, it was surreal.  I'll never forget it.  It was like this eery silence that seemed to last for minutes as we watched the ball float through the air.  Then a shotgun blast when Diggs caught it, followed a heartbeat later by an artillery cannon going off when the entire stadium saw him stay in bounds with nothing but open field in front of him.

When Diggs hit the endzone the energy released in that stadium from 60,000 having endured 60 years of blown opportunities...I sincerely wondered if the glass roof was going to explode.

Never saw so many grown men let loose tears, I was one of them.  Of all the NFL fanbases ... we needed, and deserved, that magical ending the most.