Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings 1pt favorite @ home...
Vegas says...

Pick em; Vikings just a -1 @ home

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/football/nfl

Yep, the line started at -2.5, bettors are piling on the Saints for the win. 

That's fine. Don't want anything getting in their heads, it's time for focus not hype. Everyone get your minds right and bring it Sunday night!

Hard to disagree with it from the bettors perspective. The Saints laid a huge egg opening day then ran off 5 straight. We were up and down before running off 3 straight. I think we had the harder road to travel. Not all bettors view that bigger picture. Whatever the bookies decide I like our odds. We nearly pulled off some almosts in a couple of difficult environments with a massive sprinkling of terrible luck mixed in. Yes we had our egg too. Can you say battle tested? My biggest concern is the Saints had to have "Revenge" written on the calendar for this day. We better be ready for a blitzkrieg.

Should be a good game.  I don't think the Saints are as good as the Rams; definitely not on D.  I'll admit I'll be a more than a little PO'd if we lose at home to NO.  The Saints are good, but the Vikes have 84 million invested to the new leader to win games like this.  This Viking team has to start beating good teams too.  Time to put up or shut up. 

Vikes by at least 7.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Should be a good game.  I don't think the Saints are as good as the Rams; definitely not on D.  I'll admit I'll be a more than a little PO'd if we lose at home to NO.  The Saints are good, but the Vikes have 84 million invested to the new leader to win games like this.  This Viking team has to start beating good teams too.  Time to put up or shut up. 

Vikes by at least 7.
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I can see Brees carving our secondary up. We're getting out-schemed weekly still and Brees is... Brees.

I hope they learn one thing from the previous game and that they close the door and don't let them back in. Keep their feet on their throats and don't let up. 

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"HappyViking" said:

Vikes by at least 7.
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I can see Brees carving our secondary up. We're getting out-schemed weekly still and Brees is... Brees.
Unfortunately I agree. All the more reason to approach this game with the premonition that we are in for a shootout. Then game plan accordingly.

@"KingBash" said:
Quote:
@"HappyViking" said:

Vikes by at least 7.
That was so last month.  B) The D has done much better during this win streak; including the Philly road game.

I think Kirk will light them up too.  Flaco threw for 280 and 2 TDs, and it took a stunning missed PAT for NO to beat the Ravens last week.  I doubt they win twice in a row on the road.  This game is winnable.

this game is going to be a bitch... Brees against our depleted defense with Ingram and Kamara.. its going to be damn tough to hold that O in check at all unless we get healthy quickly on D.

our offense could struggle as well with the aints being one of those Ds that just seems to make the big play when needed,  similar to ours before they got shit figured out last year.  I am not comfortable at all with this coming match up.  

Our fans better be ready to scream all night and make shit tough for Brees and company... that migh be our only advantage all night.  yell early and keep yelling,  no lead will be big enough until the clock reads 0:00 IMO.