Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings travel wear

Hopefully they will play better than they look, because they look like shit in their travel wear. The Vikings need a fashion coach.

Quote: @vikingknights said:
Hopefully they will play better than they look, because they look like shit in their travel wear. The Vikings need a fashion coach.
I checked your latest posts here. It's always about fashion.

Closet gay?

Quote: @KingBash said:
@vikingknights said:

Closet gay?

Hey bash. BLOW ME. YOU ARE ONE CLASSIC IDIOT! I bet you dress like shit too, right?

@KingBash said:
@vikingknights said:

Closet gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Hey bash. BLOW ME. YOU ARE ONE CLASSIC IDIOT! I bet you dress like shit too, right?
If youre after that blow job I suggest not calling him an idiot. 

@KingBash said:
@vikingknights said:

Closet gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Is that a question I'm supposed to answer? "You dress like shit, right?" What answer are you expecting?

However, I politely decline your offer for oral sex. As I suggested, and I mean this, I'm totally cool with your lifestyle.

What's wrong with their look?  They look fine.  Maybe you need to check your eyes.  I'd love to see what you would suggest they wear.  Let's see...post some pics please.