Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, He Does What?

Wow, and NOBODY else does this!

Christ, front page news whenever the guy takes a crap.

still don't care

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:

still don't care
Its ProFootballTalk click bait. I used to kind of like that site but the more I see and hear Florio, the more I realize what a pompous ass the guy is. He's about as likable as the Shingles virus.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

still don't care
Its ProFootballTalk click bait. I used to kind of like that site but the more I see and hear Florio, the more I realize what a pompous ass the guy is. He's about as likable as the Shingles virus.

same here,  when he was scrambling to develope his brand he was kind of likeable and pretty informative... now he is the stephen a smith of football.... cant stand to listen to him blather... its like dan patrick in terms of thinking he is really an important person and doing great work... its sports talk you clowns... its not like you are out there curing cancer or saving people from burning buildings.

honestly I dont think there are really any of those sports talk jocks that make it big that dont become over blown assholes... Jim Rome was another that once he became established I had to stop listening to him.

I just hope the relationship between player and coach is bad, turning toxic and irreparably broken. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:

still don't care

same here,  when he was scrambling to develope his brand he was kind of likeable and pretty informative... now he is the stephen a smith of football.... cant stand to listen to him blather... its like dan patrick in terms of thinking he is really an important person and doing great work... its sports talk you clowns... its not like you are out there curing cancer or saving people from burning buildings.

honestly I dont think there are really any of those sports talk jocks that make it big that dont become over blown assholes... Jim Rome was another that once he became established I had to stop listening to him.
Only one I could ever stomach for any length of time was the late Papa Joe Chevalier on sporting news radio.  Even called into that show a few times.  He partnered with Andrew Siciliano and I listened to them for years.